LVS-9510 Desktop Barcode Verifier
The LVS-9510 is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes without any change of equipment. The system automatically determines the symbology and aperture needed to evaluate the code and identifies and highlights trouble spots. The LVS-9510 offers a “stitching” feature that allows grading of barcodes that are larger than the field of view.
- 1D & 2D barcode verification all-in-one system
- Desktop barcode verifier
- Validates to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Field of view range from 76mm to over 152mm
- Software upgrade options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries
- Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more languages
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation. The LVS-9510 also verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online help screen assists in the analysis.
High Resolution Inspection
High-resolution inspection of the barcode is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high-resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the barcode height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
Numerous Verification Options
Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, 2D (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and stacked linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and composite codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card
The LVS-9570 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
The LVS-9510 was formerly known as the Integra 9510 by Label Vision Systems.
The LVS-9510 is a replacement for the LVS Integra 9505.