Explosion-Proof Universal Tongue-Operated Safety Interlock Switch
The XT5009 was specifically designed for potentially explosive atmospheres while retaining the features and operating characteristics of conventional models.
- NEMA 6
- Rotatable head gives four possible actuator entry points
- Small swing radius allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in.
- Vibration resistant
- Strong and versatile — the compact size of the strong, glass-filled polyester housing allows this popular switch to be used in most applications
- NEMA 6 enclosure enables the XT5009 to withstand water washdown cleaning
- Rotatable head gives four possible actuator entry points for versatile installation. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused entry.
- Small swing radius allows use on doors with a swing radius as small as 2.5 in. when using the optional flexible actuator with alignment guide
- Vibration resistant — preventing unwanted opening of guard doors on vibrating machines
- Long life — the XT5009, with its stainless steel actuator, is designed for a minimum of two million actuations