Tamper-Resistant Ferroresonant Safety Interlock Switch
The combination of magnetic and ferroresonant signals required to close the safety contacts makes the MF Series switch very tamper resistant and fulfills the requirements of category 3 (EN 954-1).
- Compact size mounts easily on 1-in. square tubing
- Misalignment tolerant up to 0.27 in
- Color LED Status Indicator
- NEMA 6
- Expandable system
- Tamper resistant — the combination of magnetic and ferrore-sonant signals required to close the safety contacts makes the MF Series switch very tamper resistant. Fulfills the requirements of category 3 (EN 954-1).
- Compact size — the MF Series switch is pre-wired and mounts easily on 1-in. square tubing
- Misalignment tolerant — actuator misalignment of up to 0.27 in. is tolerated by the MF Series switch
- Color LED Status Indicator on the MF Series switch makes it easy to determine the status of the switch
- NEMA 6 enclosure enables the MF Series switch to withstand high pressure steam cleaning
- Expandable system — the MF Series switches can be wired in Series/Parallel so that multiple doors may be guarded. The safety monitoring relay or control unit must accept 1 NC/1 NO inputs. See wiring diagram example.
- Long life — the MF Series switch is designed for a minimum of one million actuations.
CataloguesShow all catalogues
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
ManualsShow all manuals
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.866.986.6766
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more