GX Series IO-Link Master Unit
Master IO-Link Module IP67
- The host controller can cyclically read control signals, status, wiring, and power supply status of IO-Link sensors.
- User-specified data in IO-Link devices can be read and written from the host controller when necessary.
- Digital signals can be input rapidly from IO-Link sensors*1 during IO-Link communications.
- IO-Link sensors can be combined with non-IO-Link sensors.
- Incorrect connections of IO-Link sensors can be checked when IO-Link communications start.
- Backup and restoration of IO-Link device parameters*2 make replacement of IO-Link sensors easier.
- Sensors can report their errors to the master, which facilitates locating errors from the host.
- The total number of retries in cyclic communications can be recorded to check the quality of IO-Link communications. (When EtherCAT is used as the host communication interface) *2
*1 IO-Link sensors that support digital inputs with pin 2.
*2 When the Omron IO-Link master united is used
Device description files
ManualsShow all manuals
PresentationsShow all presentations
Software toolsShow all software tools
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.866.986.6766
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more