Fiber amplifier with dual digital display and self-tuning
This high-functionality digital amplifier automatically optimizes settings, providing stable detection even for the most challenging objects and settings.
- Dual digital display monitors incident and threshold values
- Three inspection speeds/distances in one model
- Power tuning function adjusts received light to a maximum, minimum, or pre-defined value
- Auto power and threshold adjustment functions for highest operational stability
- Two outputs for window monitoring or two level detections
For longer sensing distances, see the E3X-HD.
Increase or decrease the LED power and received light intensity to the desired level e.g. a pre-defined value for easy sensor malfunction detection.
Adjust the output signal length and timing.
- T1 ON-delay set time
- T2: OFF-delay set time
- T1 and T2 can be set separately
Rather than requiring two different sensors, the twin outputs in a single amplifier give the added benefit of detecting three different light intensity states.
Differential detection can be used to detect fast light intensity changes.
Active-threshold control allows for higher signal stability while compensating for power reduction caused by temperature drift, dust or condensation.
Light distribution in multi-core-fibers with conventional fiber amplifiers.
Light distribution in the new E3X-DA-S amplifier generation.