Safety limit switch with manual pull-reset
The D4NR family is a complete line-up of safety-limit switches with manual reset. They are available with two or three built-in contacts and a wide range of actuator types. To set up easy installation and maintenance, various conduit types, e.g. M20 and M12 connector types, are provided.
- Direct opening mechanism
- Various actuators
- Pull-reset switches
- Gold-plated contacts for handling micro loads
- Metric conduit types available
- A series of pull-reset models now available
- Lineup includes three contact models with 2NC/1NO and 3NC contact forms in addition to the previous contact forms 1NC/1NO and 2NC.
- M12-connector models are available, saving on labor and simplifying replacement.
- Standardized gold-clad contacts provide high contact reliability. Can be used with both standard loads and microloads.
- Conforms to EN115, EN81-1 and EN81-2.
- Certified standards: UL, EN (TÜV), and CCC