RFID Magnetic Locking Safety Switch - D40ML
Magnetic latching combines with RFID technology to deliver high holding force and tamper resistance.
- RFID provides a high degree of tamper resistance.
- Clean/Sanitize in Place – stainless steel versions are rated IP69K.
- LEDs support easy fault diagnosis.
- Install up to 20 switches in series.
- Residual magnetism acts as a light duty door latch after unlocking.
- Two actuator types - Both offer tolerance for misalignment: Basic – all actuators in the system are identically coded. Unique – every actuator is individually coded. 32,000,000 codes
- Two switch sizes provide multiple holding force options: Medium Duty (F1 max) - 600N (SS), 900N (plastic and diecast). Heavy Duty (F1 max) - 950N (SS), 1500N (plastic and diecast)
- Three case materials - Plastic, diecast metal, 316 stainless steel
- For use on machines with no rundown time if power is lost
BrochuresShow all brochures
CataloguesShow all catalogues
CertificatesShow all certificates
DatasheetsShow all datasheets
PresentationsShow all presentations
PublicationsShow all publications
TechNotesShow all technotes
Get answers and support that you require to keep your business moving forward1.866.986.6766
Our distributors are positioned to give you outstanding technical support and serviceFind a distributor
Our training programs range from course offerings at our facilities, to on-site trainingLearn more