RFID Magnetic Locking Safety Switch - D40ML
Magnetic latching combines with RFID technology to deliver high holding force and tamper resistance.
- RFID provides a high degree of tamper resistance.
- Clean/Sanitize in Place – stainless steel versions are rated IP69K.
- LEDs support easy fault diagnosis.
- Install up to 20 switches in series.
- Residual magnetism acts as light door latch after unlocking.
- Two actuator types - Both offer tolerance for misalignment:
- Basic – all actuators in the system are identically coded.
- Unique – every actuator is individually coded. 32,000,000 codes
- Two switch sizes provide multiple holding force options:
- Medium Duty (F1 max): 600N (SS), 900N (plastic and diecast)
- Heavy Duty (F1 max): 950N (SS), 1500N (plastic and diecast)
- Three case materials - Plastic, diecast metal, 316 stainless steel
- For use on machines with no rundown time if power is lost